Create an empire with monstrous mechs and industrious workers in this alternate-history, 115 minute board game for 1-5 competitors.
Designed by Jamey Stegmaier (Viticulture & Euphoria) and based on the art and worldbuilding of Jakub Rozalski, Scythe is a 4x game (explore, expand, exploit, exterminate) set in an alternate-history, 1920s Eastern Europe. Scythe tells the stories of 5 factions competing over an unclaimed patch of land surrounding the mysterious Factory.
During Scythe’s 750+ blind playtests, the playtesters consistently said they most enjoyed:
- the dual benefits of the upgrade system(increase an action benefit and decrease a cost)
- the distinctly differentfaction and mech abilities
- the thematic choices presented by theencounter cards
- theasymmetry and variability created by random pairings of faction and player mats
- the twist to area control due toall resources being kept on the board
The game is fully funded with over 9,000 backers and multiple stretch goals unlocked with yet more still to come! Don’t miss out!
If you like what we bring you, please vote for us here: http://www.boardgamelinks.com/links/details/1420
Club Fantasci on Facebook: www.facebook.clubfantasci
Club Fantasci on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/clubfantasci
Club Fantasci on Youtube: YouTube
Club Fantasci on Google+: Club Fantasci